View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Bert Marshall days

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles Fan View Post
Really? We all know you are excited they are coming to Brooklyn but this statement is absurd. I have been going to NYI games since 1972 and have yet to see one incident on the Meadowbrook or Southern State Parkway tied back to a NYI game.

Additionaly I used to work at the Marriott and had a working relationship with NVMC and I can tell you first hand the number of incidents occuring in the parking lot compare in numbers to incidents happening at arenas and event sites nationwide. In fact the bulk of parking lot incidents happen during concerts and not just any concerts. Usually it's a metal band or a youth concert like the Warped tour or something comparable. We used to have incidents occur on hotel property during these events as well. If incidents did occur during NYI games it was usally during NYR and/or Philadelphia games. These games bring in a lot of opossing fans and mix that with some beer and we all know what happens.

Would be interesting to find out via NYPD the amout of incidents at the Barclay's. I would imagine it is on that same comparable scale.
Hey Mr. Gloom & Doom, if you were any more defensive about NVMC/Uniondale you'd be Ken Morrow.

Yup, there's never ever ever been 1 instance of a drunk driver causing an accident after a NYI game at NVMC since 1972. Not one. Ever. Because YOU didn't see any.

(and if there was it had to be caused by a Flyer fan or a NYR fan but never a NYI fan right?)

The absurdity of that statement is ummm....absurd. Most people would be embarrased to write that knowing how wacky it is and many people have probably seen accidents after NYI games as I have. Let's call the NYPD and compare.Your posts are comic relief.

Bert Marshall days is offline   Reply With Quote