Thread: Speculation: Nino seeking trade?
View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 03:44 PM
KrisBeKreame

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
I do think it has died down since this all came out. The only reason we are still talking about it is because Nino was asked about it at the All-Star game, apparently. He obviously gave the green light for his agent to use the "trade-me" tactic. At this point, I don't know what he could say to make it better:

"I never said that, it was all my agent. Misunderstanding." - What a baby! Kid can't take any responsibility.

"Yes, I said it. I want to be traded." - Wow. What a dick. If he doesn't want to be here just trade his ass!

"I try to control what I can on the ice. Everything else is up to my agent." - See! He's not denying it! Trade him!

Whatever he says at this point, he'll get killed by everyone here. He was asked about it, he tried to give a PC answer. I'm sure he wants it to die down, and once people stop asking him about it or once he gets called up, I would bet it does die down. It was a poor decision by a 20 year old, who was probably convinced about just how good of a decision it would be by a guy he trusts.
The problem is the agent, if he has an brains and/or experience should know this. What could he (the agent) hope to gain by going public with it? It just makes Nino looks bad. If it was Nino's Idea should he have tried to talk him out of it knowing the PR battle that would ensue?

KrisBeKreame is online now   Reply With Quote