View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 03:54 PM
BenedictGomez
1995/2000/2003

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by One7nine View Post
When they had the season ticket holder preview day before the rock opened, my son asked our ticket rep if he could see the locker room (apparently his mother had put it in his head that he would be able to). He was 6 at the time and when he was told that he couldn't he started crying (his heart was set on going in). Lou and Jeff Vanderbeek were walking by and spotted my son and they both stopped and talked with him and calmed him down even to the point where Lou said it was his rule so it was his fault, I was very impressed. I wrote a letter thanking them and saying how classy it was for them to do that. A few weeks later a box arrived from the Devils with hats a media guide a couple pucks and some other things with a letter to my son from Lou. Something I will never forget.
(((Heart Swoons ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavaresfan91 View Post
I found seats in 229 row 2, how high are the 200's?
Section 229 is one of the best in the arena, but if you're taller than 5'8" I would choose Row 3 or 4 instead. As others noted, Row 2 is the first row, but the leg-room is WAY less than any other row in the section, and you'll be smushed up against the glass (I'm only 5'11" and that row is uncomfortable for me). Also, that section probably has more Devils STH than any other section in the rink, but most everyone is friendly.