View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderratedBrooks44 View Post
Sure he can be blamed for that and rightfully so, but we all know Sid et. al. steer the ship as far as the team's demeanor. Sid, who we all love, acting like a baby during and after games with the press took them off the rails as much as anything. I give Sid credit for the work ethic this team has (had?), not Bylsma. I won't contradict myself and say it doesn't work the other way too.

FYI if this is all leading to Bylsma being a coach who leaves a lot to be desired you won't hear any argument from me, our reasons will just be different.
I have been defending DB since the summer, but I'm not going to pretend he isn't making mistakes I don't agree with. He needs to evolve in several ways to become the coach I think he can be. He is not a good disciplinarian, unless you count the ultra short leash he has for rookies.

It's time he steps up and makes every player be accountable, because this team is heading for another first round exit if he doesn't start to finally instill a tight sense of discipline.

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote