Thread: Fan etiquette
View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 04:03 PM
WPGNYRFan

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcwpg View Post
The whole problem with the upper deck in the MTS Centre ( and other rinks as well ) is a design flaw. The problem is.... the seats are at the wrong angle to watch the game while sitting back in your chair OR better put... it is not steep enough.

I sit in row 2 in the upper deck and I have also sat in row 1 to see what it is like. Maybe it is my section ( I'm not short either ) , but if I sit in row 1 all the way back in my chair, the railing blocks my view of the net. I have to lean forward to see the puck cross the goal line. No other way around it. And when I lean, everyone behind me has to as well. And it's worse in row 2. I have to sit up and lean to see the net.

People laugh at the old Winnipeg Arena, and sure you took your life in your hands getting to your seat in the upper deck, but I guarantee you, nobody ever blocked your view there. Not with the seats at like a 50 degree angle.
This is very true of where I sit too, I'm 6 feet tall exactly and if I stay right back in my seat, I can't see the goal at all.

WPGNYRFan is offline   Reply With Quote