View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 04:19 PM
RedMenace
So Long, and Thanks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes2424 View Post
I think if they could get Scandella in the deal, they'd be pretty happy with their young group for years to come. You put Scandella in with Smith, Oullette, Sproul and the inevitable signing of Danny Dekeyser, the Wings would have a nice core of young guys with different skill sets.

They just dont seem to make trades very often and Kronwall is one of their leaders. But who knows. He would look really good playing with the Wild though.
The problem is that the Wings have too many players at the moment, both on offense and defense, so I don't think they'd be super keen on taking more than one player back. Also, the defense pipeline seems to be pretty decent at the moment, so unless they give up a D prospect they probably wouldn't ask for one back.

I'm afraid I'll get nuclear-flamed for this, but what would Minnesota want for Suter? A skilled forward (Franzen/Filppula), a middle-pairing defenseman (Quincey/Kindl/Ericsson), a bottom-six forward (Emmerton/Eaves/Mursak/Miller/Abdelkader), and a prospect?

RedMenace is offline   Reply With Quote