View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 04:33 PM
JJmcD
The Power Of Love

vCash: 500
I know there is still a lot of concern for the Islanders roster but I have to say that I am pleased with their start.

Game 1: Loss to the Devils - Devils are off to a great start, they have not lost in regulation yet and the Islanders made it a close game only losing 2 to 1.

Game 2: Win against Tampa Bay - The Lightning have also started off well, they are 4-1, their only loss to the Islanders

Game 3: Win against Toronto - Impressive come from behind win, scoring 5 unanswered goals.

Game 4: Loss to the Bruins - Another great team to start off the year, Boston is 4-0-1 and have not lost in regulation yet. Islanders were tied going to the third period.

Game 5: OT Loss to Winnipeg - Islanders did not play well, yet they were tied at the end of regulation. Winnipeg also off to a solid 3-1-1 start with some impressive wins.

Game 6: WIN?

To me the Islanders have started off better then most have expected. If you look at their record it's middle of the pack. But as I look at it game-by-game I am very pleased with their start. Most importantly, knock on wood, they have been in every game so far.

JJmcD is offline   Reply With Quote