View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Kingpin794
Lucky 13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Johnson View Post
Okay, first of all who's bright idea was it to bring in all these D men? Why would you bring in all these D men if you did not intend on playing them? Give me the injury excuse again. There were injuries up front, you didn't see a mad rush for forwards. Last year Gilbert said more than once that in order to get better you have to play and that it didn't make sense to sit players, remember that? KP unless you didn't get the memo, this is a rebuild year. If the Spirit make the playoffs its a bonus. Why do you have 3 D men sitting? You could concentrate on developing the players that you have rather than stocking up. The bad thing about the whole situation is you made no effort to give these players an opportunity elseware. You moved one player... really? In my opinion the only solid D man is Young. As far as your comment about earning ice time... when are you able to do that if your not playing? I guess you earn it in practice doing circles and passing drills?
Look, I'm going to ignore you because you obsiously aren't paying attention to Saginaw this year and don't know what you're talking about in general.