View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 06:55 PM
PantherboyHTR
An Old School Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers are Red View Post
To be honest I am not sure I agree with you on how our defenders are doing, other than Ellerby. Would like to see Ellerby stick in this team when everyone is back, if I could choose it would be at the expense of Jovo. I think that Kuba is doing ok, what you would expect really, being his age I thought he would take a few games to get going especially on a new team and all. Weaver has been doing the same as always, think that is fine as long as he plays alongside someone who can move the puck and provide another aspect to the pairing. However, Kulikov has been very poor, which is slightly surprising as he was our only dman playing regularly during the lockout.

Wasn't there talk of Guds spending some time in the AHL when he is back from his injury, I can't remember who said it but that was mentioned regardless of whether the lockout was still going on when he returned. Although if this team continues to tank as much as it is then it probably doesn't matter if Guds takes time to get up to speed when he returns as the team won't even notice.
I remember hearing this too. It would make sense. Get him to game speed and let his shoulder absorb some hits.

PantherboyHTR is offline   Reply With Quote