View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 07:20 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeez View Post
last 2 games in 3rd line 2 + 2. It looks, he is on fire. Currently 8 + 8 in 34 games.
Good stuff, glad to see him move up in the lineup and then to produce is a good way to get more ice in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimehockeyfan999 View Post
i can;t imagine this guy ever being in our lineup.
Well he just turned 20 last month and has some impressive qualities, but I'd also consider him outside my current top 20 but right on the bubble cause i'm impressed with his frame and hands. Kid looks like a tank on the ice imo, and in close he can pot one but with todays game being so much about speed I could easily see him never making it either. That said it's hard to say what kind of progress he may or may not make over a couple years. Hopefully he can improve as it would be interesting to see what he could do down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
It's what he needed work on last year, looks like he still needs that.
I haven't been able to watch a game of his lately but i'd say it's a major problem for him going forward but perhaps being on the smaller ice will help him if he were to come over next season or later if we do in fact have 2 more years to sign him instead of this june.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post
Why? Montreal doesn't deserve 6'3" right handed centres?
All the games i've seen him this year he's been at LW but does take draws a bunch of times.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote