View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 07:43 PM
HartsyMania
What, me worry?

vCash: 500
This team has no ****ing heart. I know it's a cliche thing to say, but beyond Simmonds and Bryz, I haven't seen anyone step up with a real drive to win. Especially not Giroux, who needs to lead this team by example.

Something needs to be changed. I don't know what it is, but this certainly isn't a result of injuries. Harts and mez don't add so much to the team that we'd overcome this.

Lavi's a hell of a coach, I've stood by that for 2 years now, but you've got to start believe the stories from last year coming out saying that his message is getting stale to the players.

I'm sick of being manhandled by the Rangers ever. damn. time. we play them. It's the same thing every time, we can't get the puck into the zone except for weak breakouts, and they come back with twice the force and efficiency. I'm sick of it, and if we can't adapt we shouldn't expect anything good out of this season.

They'd better ****ing turn it around in the 3rd period, because a 2-5 start this season is pretty much the equivalent of a 4-11 start any other season. That's awful.

HartsyMania is offline   Reply With Quote