View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 08:01 PM
hopkinsj31

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan The Parade View Post
Get off your high horse and please explain why you think the vast majority of the people in this thread are wrong.
Because most people think that because there wasn't a soccer kick motion to the back Bergerons skate, that it isn't a slewfoot. Which is wrong, and is my point.

Quote:
I completely understand Bergeron thinking it was a slewfoot. It makes sense. He had his feet taken out under him, and Skinner (a player he was warned about) was involved. Of course he would jump to conclusions.
Bergeron thinks it was a slewfoot because there was contact from Skinners leg, to the back of his and his upper body was pushed back. You know, it it has a bill and quacks, it's usually a duck.

Quote:
Skinner didn't just fall down, he went down because he was being hooked/impeded/interfered with by Bergeron.

And yes, everyone disagrees with you because we all hate the Bruins. It has nothing to do with the fact that you may be wrong.
If you think Skinner went down because Bergeron hooked him, then you should probably start looking in the mirror to find the person who is wrong.

I don't even think it is possible to hook someone, who is BEHIND you.

Quote:
No one is saying Skinner is the victim: just that he didn't slewfoot Bergeron, and Bergeron jumped to conclusions.
Yeah, I'm not buying it.

Last edited by Hurt: 01-29-2013 at 09:38 PM.
hopkinsj31 is offline   Reply With Quote