What Can You Do
View Single Post
01-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Give 'em Enough Rope
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Costa Rica
- Grigorenko getting his first and helping dig out of the hole he put them in.
- Foligno is looking more like himself.
- Not getting completely owned at the dot.
- Pominville's goal was so patient.
- Hey Lindy, first two shifts of the second for Jersey Shore wind up in the Sabres net. Benching Sulzer left you short on the back end with a guy you don't trust and it showed. He was bad.
- Grigorenko on for the first three Leaf goals against.
- Leo. The guy can't handle all those minutes -- bad angles to the puck, bad decisions with the puck, bad decisions without the puck. Holy crap.
- Officiating. Or lack there of. Kaleta hurt and Brown gets a minor? Hecht glares at a guy and gets four? Kadri's stick plunks Foligno in the face well after his followthrough and nothing? Come the **** on.
- Miller. Holy **** he sucked tonight. Bad rebound control, late getting to pucks, weak glove. Just ****.
- Quitting on a play with less than a second left to lose a game. Your Buffalo Sabres ladies and gentlemen. Mental midgets.
- That after watching that dumpster fire of a game, I have to walk home in the rain. ****.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Chainshot