View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 09:16 PM
araisarena

vCash: 500
Like I said, Kadri has always been more dynamic offensively, in the 09 draft Bob McKenzie quoted Dale Hunter and his thoughts that Kadri's offensive talents and pedigree should be up there with Tavares and Duchene. While those guys have produced and been in the NHL for 4 years now and I'm certainly not comparing Kadri to those guys as of now, his offensive potential and ability is remarkable and the sky's the limit with the kid. Having watched all the games this season, you can see his defensive ability improve dramatically, he's a plus, he's creating turnovers and limiting his turnovers. I love Schenn, huge fan of his when he was playing for the Brandon Wheat Kings and he reminds me a lot of a Mike Richards kind of guy. 60 point guy solid 2 way guy in his prime and Kadri for me is a guy who could push past that in any given year depending on summer preparation, linemates, luck, he's a potential 80 point guy. It's tough to judge right now. Bring this poll back up in three years. Reminds me a lot of the Brassard vs Giroux poll.