#06 | New York Islanders vs. Pittsburgh Penguins | Jan 29 | 7:30 PM | W 4-1
View Single Post
01-29-2013, 09:26 PM
Join Date: Jul 2003
- The PK has to be the work of Thompson. It's so suffocating and high-pressure, yet could still handle a four-minute stretch. Great change this season.
- I noticed that much of the team was very heavy on their sticks when playing the puck. Resulted in much better puck control, good separation from defenders and decreased take-aways.
- Grabner is our new superstar. Not because he's fast, or because he's scoring, but because he is important in every situation on the ice.
- They've got to get Okposo off JT's line. He's just not effective and it's dragging JT down. Give Aucoin a chance there.
- I wonder where we'd be right now if the Finley experiment hadn't happened, and Hickey was in the line-up from Day One. Glad to have Hickey aboard.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by DarkHorse