View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 09:26 PM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
Golden Swallow

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderratedBrooks44 View Post
The last few years have been frustrating. No division titles to get a higher seed, and no conference final appearances. I'm tired of waiting. He either does it this year or he's gone at the VERY LATEST. If they start sliding in the next couple weeks they will pull the trigger believe me.
The last few playoffs have been frustrating, and I think there were legitimate reasons for the losses outside of coaching in '10 and '11.

The last few years under DB have featured a lot of impressive individual and team play too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
I trust your opinion, but I can't see how we can exercise patience? That team came out w/ no desire. I'm 90% sure a hard-fighting AHL team would have beat them tonight because there was zero passion/grit in their game. It has NOTHING to do with a roster. Look at how Isles played with half a roster.

That was January 2009 bad. That was pathetic. I'm embarrassed that it even happened. It's all on the players for a terrifyingly bad game, but a coach is to manage that. Bylsma does nothing to do it, man. It's bad.
The team was **** tonight, no doubt. But again, the circumstances behind the beginning of this season haven't been seen since '95. I don't think it's possible to get a representative view of the team at this point of the season. By all accounts Ryan Suter has been garbage so far this year...like I said, it's early.

Let's give it a month. These are proud players who have always - unlike with MT - have been very vocal in their support of both the coach and the system.

Rowdy Roddy Peeper is offline   Reply With Quote