View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 09:27 PM
KIRK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
Didn't even read any comments; I'm calling it right now (bold prediction time):

+ Bylsma will not be coaching this team (nor his disciples) a month from now.

- Orpik and Kunitz will be traded soon after to send a message to the team. Shero is not going to fire two coaches whose players quit on them, and not "fire" some players too. Important players. This team needs a chemistry change. There is no leadership behind the bench or on it and I include Sid in that statement. The only player out there (and maybe it's actually a good thing) who seems pissed is Geno. At this point Orpik should be stripped of his A even if he's not traded.

+ Maybe if we're lucky a great winger will be the return or a great D.

This team absolutely sand-bagged that game. That was not "trying hard but no results". That was dog ****.

Geno and Neal had a few hard skating shifts each and that's it, Sid had none.
Despres was good all things considered; I noticed him right away making some good plays.

Everyone else on this team deserves to hang their heads for a week. That was the worst I've seen since Therrien's last days. ****ing atrocious.
That's exactly how it happened when Therrien was canned. Coach goes first, then comes the personnel moves.

And, I don't think Geno's pissed as much as he's just disgusted (actually, Brian Engblom used that word on the NBC telecast). He knows it's bull****. Sid knows it's bull****. Over the last 15 games, they've tried to play through it, tried to do more to compensate and in the process have done less. But, with the exception of a shift here or there, they're just going through the motions.

They're not going to tell Shero to fire Bylsma, but their actions speak as loudly as words right now.

KIRK is offline   Reply With Quote