View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 10:41 PM
LadyJet26
Lest We Forget

vCash: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsFan815 View Post
I have talking about the horrible powerplay for a few games now. Something has to happen there. There is just no creativity or inspiration in that PP. Too many pucks bouncing off the sticks, Kane and Wheeler were the most guilty of that. Did Burmistrov get benched in the third after the penalty? I hope that was the case, else he was utterly invisible tonight in the third. Horrible horrible play in our zone, the boys took forever to get the puck out and when they did get it out to the neutral zone either tried to make a fancy rink wide pass or lost the battle along the board. There was no sustained pressure in the Montreal zone tonight. While Pavs played like crap we got lucky that Price had quite a crappy game too. That call which resulted in the 4th goal was horrible but we can't blame the game on reffing since we got our share of powerplays too.
I don't understand why one of Antropov or Wheeler aren't constantly screening the goalie. They're both big and would make excellent screens. Wheeler is supposed to be a power forward not a finesse player like he seems to act like on the PP.

Basic PP principles. Get someone in front of the net and shoot the f'ing puck! The Jets NEVER have enough traffic in front of the net to get any good garbage goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StronGeer View Post
[/B]

^this

The fact that their tough guy (Prust) gets totally caught diving on the Antro hit is ridiculous. Shades of Carcillo *shudder*
Prust is a capital D. Can't believe he got that call for the high stick. Antro totally deserved a penalty until I saw who he checked. Prust went down like a ton of bricks.

LadyJet26 is offline   Reply With Quote