Thread: Post-Game Talk: Boston 2 - Devils 1 (SO)
View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 10:03 PM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
If we could get the PP working I think we can do a lot better in games, and we'd be scoring a lot more goals. We've gotten plenty of practice on it during games right now already!

It's funny we've scored PP goals in 4 straight games now. 2 of them were two man advantages though.
Give the PP a little credit man. That was a legit goal against a PK that was perfect up until that point. It isn't there yet, but it is looking better with each game, especially compared to how god awful it looked game 1.

I really think the odds of a legit top line forward coming are slim, and if we do get one everyone is just going to ***** the price was to much, which is foolish. I still think a 2nd line forward is much more likely to slot Clarkson down. Something like

Zubes - Zajac - Kovy
Elias - Henrique - ???
??? - Yayo - Clarkson

Third line spot filled by someone on merit, or a small trade like the Poni trade from last year. Don't get me wrong I would love a real talent to put on that top line and slot Zubes down to the 2nd line. That would make us extremely dangerous, but it is going to cost us quite a bit I'd imagine, and I don't think its the end of the world if we just got a solid 2nd line winger.

Emperoreddy is offline   Reply With Quote