View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Jozay
lolwut?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak7 View Post
About 4 or 5 years into my Be a GM, I packaged Lundqvist and a defensive prospect (Dylan McIlrath) to Boston for Tyler Seguin. I might have added a dud prospect that Boston wanted too (I want to say Ludvig Bystrom?), but I can't remember. It wasn't much more than Lundvist + McIlrath + low value for Seguin.

If you are looking to shop a specific player, especially with no specific return in mind, then go to trade player, put Lundqvist down on your side of the ledger, and then skim through all the teams, paying attention to the particular teams that turn Lundqvist's name green (they are interested).

Then search through those teams and have a look. Generally if they want the player, they are willing to give up someone they aren't comfortable trading (white trade). That's how I got the Seguin deal done.
Nice.

I usually do that. I skim through, check their rosters and see if there is anything interesting.

Anyways, Ive got a trade here.

(NYR-CBJ):
Lundqvist, 1st, 2nd for John Morrissey (dont know if CBJ drafted him or if he was already there, but he's 19 and has 4.5 stars in potential which are yellow)

Should I do it?