View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 10:22 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Thanks for info...I was not the best in high-school with Quebec history!, but still passed! (phew!).

------------------------ -----------------------------------------
SB164 posted:
About Subban...
Abe Hefter ‏@hefteronthehabs
Price on PK: '' He's not in our locker room yet. When we see him tomorrow we'll shake his hand & welcome him back & carry on from there. #HABS ''

I find it so strange...these reactions! Very cold/robotic! At least it's not the usual boring cliches that don't usually involve the truth (for us fans) like ''yeah it's great...it will be great having him back in the lineup, and we'll take it from there'' (unless this is really how a player feels,etc).

These cold reactions say a lot! the welcome mat is not really...maybe they feel that Subban has let them down by taking so long to sign? I doubt it!
those reactions comes from guys who have been awnsering Q about PK pretty much everyday... they probably feel like they should talk about games more than anything.

Markov probably said it best this morning "we have a game tonight and tomorrow night, we talk about that", they're hockey players, they obviously want to talk hockey...

I mean, I watched the clip, player X says, we talk hockey and nothing else, and then you could hear "yes but PK", and again "yes but PK"...