View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 11:16 PM
jroc86

vCash: 500
Allot of people giving Kronner a hard time around here. To be frank I think hes trying to hard ... hes trying to be Lids/Raf/Stuart/himself every shift and if overcommitting from time to time.

That being said - Ive liked his physicality. Ive liked most of his offensive reads. Hes skating very well right now. And yeah ... hes taking a ton of clappers from the point - because thats what Babs is having him do. Hes no Lids and Franzen is no Holmer but as things progress I think they will trend to some degree in that direction.

This team isnt as god awful as some are making it out to be. One thing thats inherently clear is how valuable a guy like Tootoo is ... every shift that guy is breaking his balls. Hes fought all comers and is playing like a real team-first player (unlike the end of his tenure in NAshville). Hes great for the crowd too. When Helmers back I want to see Helm/Abby/Tootoo line kill it ... Abdelakders better on wing anyways.

Bertuzzi Dats Filp
Franzen Zett Brunner
Abdelakder Helm Tootoo
Miller Emmerton Cleary

Id rather see Sheahan/Nyquist/Tatar as the 4th line but thats never gona happen.

jroc86 is offline   Reply With Quote