View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 12:17 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupmonger View Post
Ok, a few players didn't seem bitter. I don't see how this proves the players weren't exasperated by the media constantly asking about PK to our top players.

If you look at Markov's interviews. You can clearly see how annoyed he is about reporters always asking about his leg. When he's asked about his or other players performances after a game, he acts totally differently. Markov's reactions to his leg is pretty similar to when he's asked about PK. I'm more convinced that he's annoyed at the reporter for the question, trying to sound neutral so that they don't blow things out of proportion.

What does a player gain by publicly showing annoyance towards his teammate? Nothing, just a huge amount of drama that fans inevitably get involved in. That's unprofessional. In a team work, no matter where it is, you talk to your management, to the colleague, somebody inside the organization and you work something out. you don't go out to the public.

Now, who gains by convincing the public that there's drama in the locker room? The media. They get tons of ratings for it, especially in our fan base.

Makes no sens to believe this bull ****. Somehow, now most players on our team are teenagers who can't deal with their **** in more mature fashion.

Please...
Ok I understand...being asked about PK all the time can be repetitive and annoying, but still...not one smile for Subban coming back...not one nice thing to say?!! Strange, no? Seems very very cold.

I'm a huge huge fan of humble Gorges, but my gosh...he looked so angry and bitter like smoke was going to come out of his ears and eyes when saying ''we win as a team and we do everything as a team...'' team concept this, team concept that, but c'mon...a team is also made up of different personalities...this is the fun challenge of being part of a team/family...you have to work at it...getting everyone to slowly but surely fit into the team's system...but Gorges should let the coach worry about that...of course Gorges could talk to Subban and try to motivate him in following the system but not sure it's all about ''team concept''...there could be more to it than that...Gorges, Markov, and others may just not be happy that Subban is coming back...why is this so hard to face? it's normal for the media to be asking about Subban...annoying but normal! And not being happy with Subban's return could be the truth (looks obvious to me)...but they still have to face it and work it out 'cause Subban is a star dman...and we really really need him. Find a way to balance things out...Subban gets to keep his colorful, loud personality and entertaining style...but Subban also has to follow the TEAM system.
And, Markov will get tired...Gorges and Bouillon are getting lots of minutes... Subban will help everyone regain some energy to save some for the playoffs.