View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 12:56 AM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
I have explained it about 50 times, it centres around common sense and analyzation of his body of work. The arguments I have heard on the contrary centre around "because I said so".
You haven't explained it 50 times man. You haven't explained it at all. When you are challenged on this you come back with some snarky one liner.

What is it about Gauthier that causes you to defend him so vigorously? Please explain it to us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
What in his decade long tenure have you analyzed to make it common sense to argue for him? Here's the complete transaction history when he was Habs Head of Pro Scouting/Assistant GM to when Gainey gave him the job.

http://www.gohabs.com/trades.htm

What exactly when you look at it big picture makes it common sense that there is some sort of amazing talent analyzer or GM.
Yup, that's what I want to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorinth View Post
So do you seriously believe that during the MONTHS that he was talking trade with Calgary he never spoke to any other teams about Cammy?
The guy was traded the following day after his mini rant (which he apologized for.) And the guy who he traded him for was suspended. There was no need to do it when he did.

And no, I don't think that he seriously shopped Cammy around and the fact that he was traded the next day and the circumstances of the trade (middle of the game and for a suspended player) are proof of this. It was a knee jerk reactionary trade designed to save face for PG and a desperate grab at possibly grabbing the final playoff spot. If you can't see this with the circumstances under which it was done, there's no convincing you. The facts speak for themselves.

Last edited by Lafleurs Guy: 01-30-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote