Thread: Proposal: Pittsburgh - Edmonton
View Single Post
Old
01-29-2013, 11:57 PM
zeus3007*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCPenguin View Post
He played 41 games for the worst team in the NHL last year and had a grand total of eight points. That is impressive. Your organization is probably one of the very few, maybe the only one that wouldn't move MPV for Despres. Then again, Pittsburgh wouldn't make that move either.

I need to run down players because you guys continue to inflate them beyond belief. Next thing we will see is MVP and Omark for Malkin. That is how out of touch your group is.
You seem to think that because one or two fans make proposals for these guys that all of us want to move them. And we don't over inflate the values, we state the values for us to move players that we don't need to move.

And stop calling the Oilers the worst team last year. Columbus was clearly worse.

In regards to Pajaarvi, he had a sophomore slump. Plus, he was being given very little in regards to time on ice, and that time wasn`t quality. He had an awful year, that doesn`t make him a bust or deflate his value to us.

You seem like an angry, angry man.

As per the `Niskanen and Depres`don`t add grit comment...I agree, which is why I think most Oiler fans have declined this proposal, but you can ignore that all you want I guess.

zeus3007* is offline   Reply With Quote