View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 01:20 AM
Habskrieg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsFather View Post
To be honest when i seen Markov tell that reporter "i am not going to talk about that, i will only answer questions regarding tonights game or tomorrows game" i was relieved. This isn't the Subban show, and furthermore it's important that they divert these distractions in a diplomatic way like Markov did. The focus is the game they are playing, that should be their only focus. Seeing Markov be that tenacious made me proud of him it's clear he has something to prove for this team.
Exactly, if this doesn't show he's fed up of these repetitive questions. Usually they ask about the game before and after. But instead, they ask about PK. Enough questions on PK. They didn't want to be involved in his negotiations, why would players want to know? Because it's over... C'mon...

Gorges clearly says he's fed up of answering these questions. Sure he says he's never seen a player hold out. But that doesn't mean he's bitter. He just doesn't really know how to answer the questions about the negotiations: "That's a tough question". And actually seems open and neutral about the whole thing. He doesn'T strike me at all as somebody pissed at PK.

And all about this twitter thing... This is probably the reason why they didn't all spam PK's twitter. So people quit ****ing trying to read into every simple stupid word they say and write. What are they all going to write anyways, "grats PK on coming back"? These aren't people spamming, wishing somebody a happy birthday on facebook. Do we see the whole team spamming the Gals about them joining the team? No. Must mean players feel threatened by their arrival (sarcasm).

Quit buying into this bull ****.