Thread: Michel Therrien
View Single Post
01-30-2013, 12:28 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Shaby23 View Post
Not gonna lie i wasn't too happy when they signed MT. But when i saw that he benched DD and Eller for Gally's , oh god i was so happy. For him to bench DD for the youngs guys tells you that he's gonna play the guys that gives him constant effort.
I hear ya, when MT was signed I wasn`t happy AT ALL, but I`m all for giving someone a second chance and boy is he making good on his return. We do have to keep in mind that MT has surrounded himself with some great coaches. Gallant is one smart hockey mind with so much playing experience and is looking after the PP, WOW !.... JJ appears to be doing a fantastic job with the D and well experienced NHL`er.,,,,And Clem Jodoin was HANDS DOWN the best coach I ever watched in the AHL. He coached the Halifax Citidels during the early 90`s. He did not have much to work with talent wise, but in the dying mins of the 3rd periods I witnessed him pull some rabbits out of his hat and pull off some wins..
But once again michel is the chief make no mistake about it and it`s showing.....I don`t remember the last time we had 4 strong lines....I would like to see Armstrong get some more playing time once in awhile. He has a great wrist shot and goes to the net really well. I realize he has a role, but I do believe he is more than capable of scoring for us..
Can`t wait for next game....Last year I dreaded the next game.

Habblues is offline   Reply With Quote