Thread: Proposal: Possible Trades?
View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 02:48 AM
Getzo5
The Punisher

vCash: 500
Stempniak would be an interesting choice, but there`s no way we`re getting Iginla. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Devil View Post
For what it's worth, I'd like us to target Kopecky in Florida. He's a big body, plays with heart, can score a few goals. He'd strengthen our third line. I'd also love to have Ponikarovsky back. Size, grit, occasional goals. The two of them would make us exceedingly difficult to play against.
I could definitely get on board with that, but no thanks. Love Kopec, always have, but one shouldn`t expect miracles out of him. He`s been a part of three Cup teams (DET, CHI) and won silver at the WCH, so yes, the experience is there too, but still. Also, like every FLA forward, he`s overpaid (two more years left on his contract). Tough to play against for sure though.

Would be fine with going after Poni , but then again, we should`ve signed him last offseason and we wouldn`t have this problem today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiedue View Post
I don't claim to be an expert, but I highly doubt Greene could net us a "legit top line winger" unless you were to throw in Henrique and some picks.
I`d settle for a "borderline legit" winger. Would rather keep Greene though.