View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 05:27 AM
villevalo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilo View Post
To Arsenal fans :
It seems from the parts of the game and highlights I've seen that Giroud has been pretty good the last few games.
I saw him score some nice goals (like his ball control from a Diaby pass) but most of all try some thing he tried when he was confident with Montpellier (like shots from outside the area, etc...).

How have you found him? Is he adapting to the EPL, or do the players around him simply try to play with him more?
I think it's taken time but I think he feels a bit more comfortable now in the team, it seems as if he's shaken off the 'I need to be RVP good' cloak that many Arsenal fans would want him to wear. He always makes himself available for chances, not quite with the same skill as say Henry or RVP, but he works hard in the box and is quite the assist-er in goals too.

But I do find he seems to play at his very best when Podolski, Walcott and Cazorla are all playing.

I like him, he always tries hard and isn't always a greedy striker, and he seems to be full of confidence. Tbh he's doing exactly what I thought he would when we signed him, maybe it took a while to pay off but now we are seeing the fruits of endeavor here.

villevalo is offline   Reply With Quote