Thread: Value of: NYR + LA 2013 Firsts
View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 09:27 AM
CandianKingsFan14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avsare1 View Post
I think the Rangers pick will end up being 26-30, confident about that.

However the Kings pick could be anywhere at this point. They haven't looked great this year, and in a shortened season it only takes one really bad streak to be way out of it. Even if the Kings make the playoffs I don't think they reach the West Finals this year.

So I'll say Kings pick is 21 Overall, and NYR is 29th overall. Given how deep this draft is, I think you might find a few teams in the 10-15 range who would move down from where they are to get those two picks. I mean with the 10-15th your giving up a guy like Darnell Nurse or Max Domi who are both very good prospects, but with the 21st and 29th you could also get say Curtis Lazar and Morgan Klimchuck.

I think this year there will be more teams willing to trade down, then there will be teams looking to trade up, because from about the 10th-12th range in this draft right up to probably around 35th-40th the talent is pretty close. I can remember reading that there are something like 48 1st round talents in this draft according to one scout. That's some impressive depth.
So far the Rangers havent been impressive either!!!

CandianKingsFan14 is offline   Reply With Quote