Old
01-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Greedy? For buying his parents a house?

It isn't. Check your sarcasm detector, it may be on the fritz. I was just playing into the false rhetoric that Subban is greedy. It's kind of an on-going meme in the Habs forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skule123 View Post
I think that Marek story was about his entry-level contract, but that doesn't change your point substantially. Definitely under-reported.

The TSN guys have been harsh. Were the Sportsnet crew, after he essentially did them a solid by hanging around there during the lockout? Is the TSN molehill mountaining sour grapes?

I believe that two weeks in and a PK goal or two in, all of this will have blown past us, and we can go back to hearing about all the good PK stuff. Why would TSN talk about him doing that charity event @ Yale for Mandi Schwartz, when we can overanalyze 15 words from Josh Gorges?

Ah, fair enough, I didn't know that he bought it coming off his ELC. And you may have a very valid point about TSN and their drama queen reaction to Subban rejoining the Habs. Might be bitterness due to Subban joining SN during the lock out.