View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 09:45 AM
The Apt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
welp guys, no intend to troll...

hope for a good game and I really like that your team loaded up big time and will be back in the POs as soon as this year. I expect a few POs against your team in the next years.

I hope the realignment will happen and we will have a division with your team, the hawks, Winnipeg, the Blues and hopefully Red Wings.
Those would be good rivalries again and I love to hate those teams more than hating a team like the Nucks. Sick of this hyped and so called rivalery.

Hope for a good game and don't think you should be worried that much. Don't expect a W or a Hawks W. Hawks will lose their first game soon, your team is good. Only seen 1 game so far but I liked what I saw. I remember that Harding owned the Hawks in a 1:0 Win for your team. Still have nightmares. Having back to back hurts your team but with Crawford, you never know and can say for sure that you will score a goal. Haven't had a SO since forever (over a season ago).

Can't waít to hate your team in the next years
Great post and right back at you.

It's not right that Minnesota and Chicago are not in the same division right now. I can't wait until that wrong gets righted.