View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 10:53 AM
Luke3026
When you're burned..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Thank you for expressing interest in the Flash Pass with the NJ Devils and NJ Transit. We just finalized details with NJ Transit and wanted you to be the first to know considering our discussions with you previously.

This year’s Flash Pass is set to go into effect beginning with the Tuesday February 5th game against the New York Rangers. The pass will be priced at $200 and is able to be used on NJ Transit on Devils game days.

In order to get this year’s Flash Pass, you must contact the Devils and pay in full for the pass by Friday February 1st at 10AM. Please keep an eye on your email for more details on how to complete your order.

Thanks,

The Devils Fan Experience Team
Just got this about the FlashPass. But as it turns out, I think I'll pass on it. For weekday games I've been driving to a closer station directly from work (my fare is $20.50 round trip from home), where the fair is only $10 round trip and parking is free after 3pm. On weekends I'll probably drive in. The FlashPass breaks down to about $10/game, so not huge savings plus I'd feel more obligated to take the train.