View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Phil Parent
Is Watching The D

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwhowlinhockeycom View Post
I dont see a scenario where the deadline comes and no deal and the Coyotes remain. It will break my heart but at this point I just want resolution. The constant unknown black clouds, not good for fans or the boys. They strap on their lids every night w uncertainty. Then right before the playoffs some idiot reports they are going to relocate. Enough of the BS. GJ has had weeks. If he is snagged by paperwork @ the Sharks organization it should be resolved by now.

BTW I'm 40 at home with my infant daughter. I did drop my 14 yr old off at 9th grade though. Hilarious. I am a Coyotes fan. Season ticket holder. Editor for my website. Im fully invested and not taking ANYTHING away from Canada.....So stop trying to take something from US!
I thought you had sources it was done?

Your team was taken from Canada. They were the Jets, remember that? Now, the US has taken a second team from Canada, the Quebec Nordiques. We'll take them back. Stop keeping things away from Canada. BTW, I'm not even a fan of the Nords, I ain't gonna invest **** in them, I'm an Habs fan, and I want them back so I can hate them. But you know, at least I'll care about them, and they'll be a real hockey team in a real hockey city that I can respect. They're not going to be a showcase team trying to sell hockey to desert dwellers who couldn't care less about it.