View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Nuck This

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigsaw99 View Post
Kassian does not have better hands than Hodgson. wtf are you smoking? at least say like Shroeder or something. If Kassian has better hands than Hodgson he'd be Rick Nash. Raymond's hands are about as good as Burrows which is not Hodgson level.

Hands are not a dime a dozen you are thinking of size. If that's the case you wont have trouble naming players on Canucks with better hands than Hodgson. Tim Connolly is a pretty awesome player in his prime its too bad with the injuries. I agree hands are not everything but it is clear that hands and skills are not the problem for Hodgson.
Dude, get off the Hodgson bandwagon. It's made a lot of you look foolish from the get go. All the fan boys were pretty embarrassing. It's time you stopped. He sucks. He's so bad defensively... just glides around on his heavy feet. I've watched most of the Sabres games this year and he hasn't improved since junior lol. He was an early bloomer who has major speed and strength issues. It's as if he has cement in his skates. We dominated that trade. Give Kassian his due. He's the way better prospect. Hodgson isn't very good. I don't see him improving much more, whereas Kassian has a lot more room for growth.