View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Stepanformayor*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Ha, what a bunch of baloney.

The Nash-Richards-Gaborik line have been absolutely carrying this team offensively. You're really suggesting that Richards isnt a part of that? Hes been the catalyst for that line - an absolutely brilliant playmaker and I love watching him play.

By contrast, Stepan, Kreider, Callahan, and before last night, Hagelin, have done absolutely nothing at even strength this season. So yea, Im going to keep asking them to play better.
Nash and Gabby have been excellent.. Richard's at least IMO is overated and has not lived up to the On ice hype and Money being paid since he's been in NYC.. Maybe he's a great locker room guy. Not sure.. Richard's money could have been spent much more wisely IMO than it was.. Because he has 2 more points than Stepan he's a Catalyist or Carrying this team Offensively?..Stepan would be every bit as good between Nash and Gabby.. I'm not sayin' he's reached Richard's PAST credentials, just saying Richard's IMO if you put him with Callahan & Pyatt would be struggling to score as well..With all due respect i just can't understand that type of thinking that someone with 2 more point's than someone else is a Catalyst..