View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 11:23 AM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syracuse Crunch fan View Post
Brown is still injured, I think it'll be a couple more weeks if I'm remembering when he got hurt.

He hasn't gotten enough consistent playing time this year, so it's tough for me to really judge where he might fit. He's fast, that much I can say. But he's definitely behind Johnson, Panik, Killorn, Connolly and probably Vlady for a top-6 call up spot if needed (this year or next). And if it's a bottom-6 role, add Palat and Wyman to that list too.

Yes, forward depth is a great thing.
I would say thats actually backwards. I'd see Wyman up first (Guy loves him and his play), followed by Brown, Killorn, Connolly, Panik/Johnson/Vlad/Palat.

Connolly should really keep getting his big minutes in the AHL. Brown would be a reach at this point but if he were healthy i'd put him there as hes seen the system and is more physically mature. Wyman... you just know what you're going to get, good possession guy with decent hands that can fill a tweener role.

Its hard to say where JB and SY are at with these guys but i'd have to imagine they want to get another look at Brown, and probably an extended look at Killorn. Connolly can light up Syracuse and hopefully come prepared to camp next year to realize his potential to be a 35-35-70 guy in the NHL.