View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 11:48 AM
GoneFullHextall
JR=clueless

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
While I think there is validity to this argument I think it's a bit overblown. Lavi came in pretty late with the Flyers and so did Sutter with LA and had very good success implementing their philosophy and the players were open to it b/c they wanted change. Sometimes change is needed no matter the timing. Change for change sake usually is not a good idea. There has to be a good reason. Right now the Flyers are showing no continuity whatsoever with whatever the current system is or supposed to be. If it continues you have a problem and have to address it. You can't let a bad situation fester either...we're not at that point just yet but we're getting there quick.
Let's see how this break in the sked works for them....
if they have a losing homestand then I think management would start to think about making a move. After this homestand they will be at the quarter mark in games played.
Its not a easy decision no matter what. We see a team that looks totally lost and disorganized. At the same time they had a short camp and little practice time. Its a tough call either way. I think a shakeup trade comes first. IMO