View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Coramoor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by howlinhockey View Post
Well enlighten me. Do you have any sporting events besides NHL and Curling to pay for a ticket of $50 or more to attend? It is certainly not a diss on Canada it is a fact the entertainment $$$ has far less competition than here in the valley of the Sun. I AGREED several time more teams are needed in Canada. Just because you want a team doesnt mean you have to blast all that is Phoenix and say it is so.

Take tonight for instance the Lakers are in town to take on the Suns the same time the Coyotes take on the Oilers. I myself might have went to the Lakers game instead just to see Nash return. BUT Im hopeful of the announcement tonight. In QC u have neither to choose from. Matter of fact only Toronto has MLB or NBA. If you are in Toronto the above was not meant for you. Quite obvious Toronto is also packed full of options. Sorry your Nordiques left. Any one in here saying they're glad you lost your team, deserved to lose em, or should of supported them better? No cuz we arent that petty.

Hockey is an awesome sport. We will grow it here. Economy is rebounding. Ask DBacks who won it all in 2001 if MLB wont work in AZ. There was a lot more empty seats there this year.
MLS, MLB, NBA, CFL all across the country, Memorial Cup