View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 12:48 PM
Newcastlesabre
Rookie User

vCash: 500
A Quick Hello

Hello everyone. Im a Sabres fan of about 5 years living in Newcastle upon Tyne, north east England. Ice Hockey doesn't get much coverage (barely any) over here, but I love it, hopefully by signing up to HF boards get some regular ice hockey chat with some fellow fans. The dream is to one day get over to Buffalo and see a game live, at the moment its a case of being up very late, anytime from 2-4am then getting 3 hours sleep before work. Like to say its worth it, but recently....

Gutted about the start to the season, after 2 opening wins. The constant inconsistency is so frustrating, we have tried to increase the physicality of our team, but it seems to be to the detriment of how we play, not got both right yet. Another season without the playoffs I fear....

Anyway be nice to hear from a few of you, make some virtual friends (lol) and have some decent ice hockey chat. I have seen the New York Rangers live when I went to Manhattan a few years ago, but dont hold that against me, I was just desperate to see a live NHL game! The price of a beer nearly killed me!

Newcastlesabre is offline   Reply With Quote