Thread: Speculation: Time to re-up Nasty Nate?
View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 01:06 PM
  #11
PlayMakers
Registered User
 
PlayMakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wellesley, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,762
vCash: 500
Tough call.

You knew (or at least suspected) that he was going to try to have a big year with his contract coming up. But at the same time, he could have his season ended tomorrow.

Personally, I think I'd wait until after the season. He clearly loves it here so I think he'd give Boston every opportunity to sign him. And by waiting, you get to see if he can make it through a full (half) season and playoffs. I think the half season helps them too, in terms of his value not getting too outrageous.


OT: Why is Peverley the guy "all signs" point to?

PlayMakers is offline