View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Zippy316

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperoreddy View Post
Yes we can send him back to Jrs at any time, the only thing in question with the 6 games was the year on his ELC. He could play tomorrow, we burn the year, and literally still send him down to the Q the next day.

Funny we were just talking about this situation the other day Bleed. How we didn't need two goons and it would be better to send Cam down for Henrique so you could have, what we were speculating, Bulter and Darche up here and have better skill on the bottom lines then what Cam brings. Well instead it seems to be Anderson and Matteau are the two.

Either way this was definitely done to clear the way for the return of Henrique. Guess Matteau stays, but the lines are going to change with Henrique back. So what do you do with the lines when Henrique gets back.

I'd assume slot Zubs up to the top line, but do you keep Clarkson on the 2nd with Henrique and Elias? Or slot him to the third and let Matteau or Anderson roll with them, and let the 3rd line be something like Anderson - JJ - Clarkson? I am going with the assumption that Pete will not play Henrique on the wing for any extended period of time.
I like the idea of moving Henrique to left wing.

Henrique-Zajac-Kovalchuk
Zubrus-Elias-Clarkson
Matteau-Josefson-Anderson

I'm curious to see how Matteau-JJ-Anderson would work together.