View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 04:11 PM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
The problem is with DD it wasn't smart coaching, because the wing depth beyond that line was so terrible that by putting all our offense on one line we relied on them for virtually everything, and they weren't quite good enough for that. .
Agreed that it wasn't necessarily what was best for the team. It was great for Desharnais, Cole and Pacioretty though.

It's unfortunate that we can't count on that line again early in the season. Now that we have other lines that seem to be clicking somewhat decently, it would be great to have our killer line back. I don't see our #3 line sustaining us all season.

I'm rooting for Desharnais. I truly am. I just can't help but feel his production from last year is going to be hard to match. Like everyone else, I know all his stats, I know he's dominated almost everywhere he's been. I just don't see him working out long term for us. I hope I am wrong.

It's not like he's not working for it. He's due, and if he is producing it will make our team that much better.