Thread: Prospect Info: Tyler Biggs's discussion thread.
View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 03:18 PM
pooleboy
#buildthrewthedraft

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Flavour View Post
Of course you can ask for more from him. His teammate Boone Jenner drafted a few spots later in the same year is scoring at a much better pace, nearly a goal per game. Brett Ritchie's having a much better year too. Nicklas Jensen put up a PPG in his draft year and again last year. Brandon Saad's playing in the NHL and Stefan Noesen is also scoring at a similar pace in the OHL. Unless you had really low expectations for Biggs to begin with, I don't know how you can say he's exceeding them. Putting up a PPG as a forward in the CHL two years after you're drafted is not particularly special nor is it anything like a guarantee of future success in the pros.
i would take biggs over all of those players for future of NHL. a lot of players score in junior... does it translate to the NHL? well look at gregg mckegg if u want to look at Jenner, because although i really wanted Jenner he isn't better than Biggs. Biggs can do things that all those guys cant, and Jensen is a head case... talk to Generals fans they know

pooleboy is offline   Reply With Quote