View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Banana Sandwiches

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK3 View Post
If you can't tell the difference inserting Darche (if he's signed) over Cam than I don't know what to tell you, unless you're confusing him with Barch.
Putting Darche in for Janssen won't make the team better. They aren't going to start scoring 5 goals a game and go on some huge winning streak or anything. It's the 4th line. They never get ice time so you might as well have them go out and hit everything and be entertaining than throw a guy like Darche out there who won't get anything accomplished.

But hey, if Darche manages to get signed and ends up becoming a good player, I'll gladly eat crow. But I honestly don't see Darche contributing that much, if anything really, to this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Pandolfo really wasn't serviceable his last year with us. I'd say he was serviceable in 08/09, but a shell of himself by then. He was a healthy scratch a lot in 09/10, and just had a really bad contract.
I didn't mean to say that Pandolfo was serviceable in his last 2 years in Jersey. I meant to say that over his tenure with the Devils, he was very serviceable. That's why I was always willing to cut him some slack in his last year or 2 in NJ. I appreciated how he played during his prime, which is why I wasn't going to start calling for his head just because he suddenly got old and wasn't really good anymore.