View Single Post
01-30-2013, 03:29 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
I would love for Rakell to stay up anchoring our 4th line. I really think it'd be great for him. I think Etem deserves a game or two more before we make a decision. Smith-Pelley really ought to be sent down at this point, I think. Too young to be sitting in the press box.

I'm curious about Vatanen. Too young to be wasting time in the press box as well. I'm wondering if he gets a look at some point? We know Bruce loves him, so we'll see.

I like the kid line a lot, but that was one game. Beleskey on the top line, although it worked, I don't agree with. I'd almost be willing to give Etem a whirl up there.

Bobby really needs to pick it up and I think our D still has a lot of room to improve. However, I am very glad to finally see Souray have a good game - he was worrying me big time.

Allen is Allen, big, shot-blocker/pk, bottom pairing guy. I think we're expecting too much out of him for his skill set. I've been fine with his play.
Eh, i dont think Allen has been that good, just okay. Id be fine with his play too if it was on the 3rd pairing but hes not hes on the first. He needs to improve or be moved to a diff pairing.