View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Strik_IX
No excuses!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
we were clown pounding the Hurricanes 3-0 in the 3rd in game 4 while up 2-1 in the series, Theodore was a total wall, and then we took a penalty, and instead of letting us kill it, Therrien rips into Kerry Fraser, and picks up an unsportsmanlike and puts us down 2 men, allowing Carolina to score. Even with the two goal lead you could visibly see the veterans lose faith in their coach, and even the much respected Gilmour had visibly quit on his coach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
Its seriously been 5 games. I'm sure you could find 5 games from Cunneyworth that were good. Might be difficult, but I'm sure it happened.
You sure as hell won't find five back to back games where Cunneyworth coached well...

I also think that you can't judge a man 11 years later and completely ignore what happened in between. So far he has been great and until he starts coaching like crap, if he ever does, we should happy about it.

I don't get it that a lot of fans just dismiss him, sure it's been 5 games, but don't you like what you see? Aren't you happy that for once we have a coach that is able to deal with young talent? Or, maybe, you could be happy at the fact that our coach shows passion and emotion instead of just writing on his notepad without saying **** to his players? Maybe, just maybe, you could be happy that the Habs play a system that'S entertaining and works?

Anyway, so far, so good and I am VERY happy about this change, not just the coach, the entire mentality of this team.

Strik_IX is offline   Reply With Quote