View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 04:26 PM
DaveG
Global Moderator
How's the thesis?

vCash: 50
Awards:
Exactly. With his offensive skills and his skating ability there's no reason to believe that Dalpe can't become a legit top 6 winger. Maybe not the lofty Williams comparisons (considering that he was a 65+ point first line caliber winger pre-injuries) I saw while he was at Ohio State, but still a decent top 6 forward. And Bowman has enough offensive ability and enough defensive ability to be a good 3rd liner right now (which IMO he is).

I actually liked what I saw out of the kid PP unit when Muller realized what a cluster**** the Tlusty-Jokinen-LaRose unit was after the 1st period the other night.

The selfish part of me is hoping that Boychuk clears. The kid has the ability, and he CAN be an NHLer. But he needs a shot at the top 9 and that's not going to come this season at least. But it's also BAD news for our depth if one of Tlusty or Bowman gets injured and Boychuk gets claimed. We just don't have anyone else down in the farm capable of a top 9 role right now unless the legend that is Luke Pither is reality.

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote