View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 05:26 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Yeah definitely, I was talking more generally about the spots.

Glendening looks like a top9 player too. Aubry has to up his game if he wants to be considered in the long term plans and Jurco at one point has to earn all of his ice time aswell. Let's be honest about Raedeke, Coetzee, Fournier, Parkes and Nestrasil. there's no apparent NHL upside there. Raedeke is off the books and the other four will have to fight hard for an AHL spot.
Pretty much agree on the five players listed, of them Parkes has the best longshot of the NHL, because of size and skating and his performances when they scrimmage and what not, seems to do better when in actual Wings camp than anywhere else throughout his career.

Glendening should get a Wings contract at the end of this year to protect him as an asset, somebody will offer him if we don't and put him in their system. Aubry needs to come off this suspension well and have a big summer, but I am about ready to write him off permanently, of course I thought the same thing about Lashoff last year so not all is lost for Aubry.