View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 04:59 PM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
All I've seen from you are the defense of his moves. I have never seen you say the guy intentionally tanked...

I have no doubt his time in Carolina was over. Still doesn't explain why you think we'd suddenly get a first for this guy. If that's your justification for going after him man... all I can say is the logic in that is deeply flawed.

Pretty apparent that this was a desperate attempt to replace Markov and get 8th place. It's beyond a stretch to paint this as somehow being an intentional tank move, esp when we're taking on a longer contract at a big cap hit for a player who's actually better than Spacek was.

None of this supports what you're saying man... Moreover, if the tank was intentional, why would he lose his job? I mean seriously he did a great job of assembling a terrible team last year.
What? Ofcourse I defend his moves, I WANTED A TANK. I hated Martin, thought the team was poorly built and hated all those long contracts. Gauthier was the only one with the balls to do it.

Kaberle can regularily get 40pts or more, ofcourse could be worth a 1st rounder, don't be ridiculous. A team with a terrible powerplay would definitly overpay for someone who could pass like him. Hell look at what Boston gave up for the guy only 2 years ago.

I explained all of this. Ya firing martin and replacing him with someone who has never been an NHL head coach and runs basically the same "system" (albeit a ****tier version) as Martin is a sign we are going to do better. 8th place here we come!

OneSharpMarble is offline   Reply With Quote